白小姐码报开奖结果百度图片搜索|黄大仙本期码报
手机号
密码
确认密码
邮箱
验证码
邀请码(可为空)
立即登录    忘记密码? 注册
?#19968;?#23494;码 x
手机号
邮箱
?#19968;?#23494;码 立即登录    免费注册
登录账号,阅读文章可获?#23391;?#24212;?#24149;?#20998;。
首页 / 翻译领域 / 银行业务翻译

银行业务翻译术语和句子

乐文翻译     发布时间:2018/9/6 16:00:00     浏?#26469;?#25968;:597

  相信很多朋友都办理过银行业务,包括私人业务中?#30446;?#25143;、存款、取款、转账、贷款,企业公司业务中?#24149;?#31080;、收购、兼并、上?#23567;?#34701;资,衍生业务中的外汇、租赁、证券投资?#21462;?#38134;行业务翻译是对上述业务进行的外语翻译,随着经济全球化的发展,银行业务开始跟国际接轨。这就离不开银行业务翻译的作用。

 

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.

 

我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

 

I want to close my account with you.

 

我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

 

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.

 

我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

 

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

 

我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

 

I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

 

我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。

 

Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.

 

你在本行的结余是300元。

 

Your deposit is exhausted.

 

你的存款支净了。

 

Fill our a withdrawal form, please.

 

请填写取款单。

 

The letter of credit is exhausted.

 

信用证上?#30446;?#23376;已提清。

 

The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.

 

六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。

 

to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张?#31449;?

 

银行英语口语-?#19968;换?#24065;

 

Please tell me how much you want to change.

 

请告诉我你要换多少。

 

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

 

你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

 

What kind of currency do you want?

 

要哪种货币?

 

What's it you wish to change?

 

你有什么要换的?

 

What kind of currency do you want to change?

 

要换哪种货币?

 

In what denominations?

 

要什么面值的?

 

Please tell me what note you want.

 

请告诉我要什么钞票。

 

Will seven tens be all right?

 

7张10元?#30446;?#20197;吗?

 

Is it in traveler's cheques?

 

换旅行支票吗?

 

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

 

我想知道如何付钱给你。

 

How would you like it?

 

你要什么面额的?

 

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

 

请在?#19968;?#21333;上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

 

Can you change me some money, please?

 

能否请你给我?#19968;?#19968;些钱?

 

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

 

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

 

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

 

请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

 

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

 

?#22270;?#32473;我6便士的铜币。

 

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

 

我想知道能否把这笔?#19968;?#25104;美圆。

 

Could you change these French francs for me?

 

能给我?#19968;?#36825;些法国法郎吗?

 

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

 

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

 

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

 

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

 

I'd like some coins for this note.

 

我想把这张纸?#19968;?#25104;硬币。

 

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

 

我想把这张50美圆纸?#19968;?#24320;。

 

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

 

请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

 

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

 

我要300美?#36130;?#38754;为100美圆的支票。

 

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

 

我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。

 

In fives, please.

 

请给我5元票面的。

 

Could you give me some small notes?

 

给我一些小票好吗?

 

银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息

 

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

 

储蓄存款的利率是多少?

 

Do you pay interest on this account?

 

这种存款付给利息吗?

 

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

 

请告诉我年利率是多少。

 

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

 

目前每年的利率是1%。

 

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

 

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

 

The account carries interest of 4%.

 

该存款有4%的利息。

 

The interest is added to your account every year.

 

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

 

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

 

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

 

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

 

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

 

银行英语口语-新开帐户

 

What kind of account did you have in your mind?

 

你想开哪种帐户?

 

Do you like to open a current account?

 

你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?

 

A deposit or current account?

 

定期还是活期?

 

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

 

请告诉我你想存何种户头?

 

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

 

支票户?#33452;?#25910;服务费,现金户头不收。

 

Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.

 

我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。

 

Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.

 

最低起存款额是5元。

 

You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.

 

你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。

 

I have a checking account here.

 

我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。

 

Can I open a current account here?

 

我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?

 

I'd like to open a deposit account with you.

 

我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。

 

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

 

第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?

 

How much do you want to deposit with us?

 

你想在我们这存多少?

 

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

 

你希望在你的户头上存多少?

 

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

 

你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

 

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

 

我认为你可?#20122;?#23384;入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

 

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

 

请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?

 

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

 

我想在?#19994;?#25143;头上存300元。

 

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

 

我想把这些支票存在?#19994;?#25143;头上。

 

I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.

 

我想在在?#19994;?#23450;期存款户头上存200元。

 

I want to deposit my paycheck.

 

我想存入?#19994;?#24037;?#25163;?#31080;。

 

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

 

我想知道我能否在这?#19968;?#25903;票。

 

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

 

请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

 

I'd like to cash this money order.

 

我想兑现这张汇款单。

 

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

 

我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

 

What if I overdraw?

 

如果透支了怎么办?

 

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

 

我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

 

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

 

旅行支?#31508;中?#36153;是购买总额的1.5%。

 

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".

 

这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支?#31508;保?#27880;意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑?#31181;保?#23601;不可打叉线。

 

 ——选自:乐文翻译

 

乐文翻译目前是国内最大的翻译机构之一,公司秉承“诚信 专业”的服务理念,为国内外客户提供一流服务。了解更多信息:请直接致电:400-895-6679咨询。


阅读文章:积分+1
白小姐码报开奖结果百度图片搜索 体彩打印机 彩票大小单双快三走势分析 美女炸金花 高级倍投层进式 彩票技巧规律和口诀 北京pk10五码分析技巧 澳门娱乐 现金斗牛20元提现下载 红马计划app下载 万人炸金花下载2014